Angela Harris B Nurs (Mid), M Nurs, Cert CH, MAACHP
I am committed to helping you achieve confidence and the changes you want in your life with peace of mind.I have over 25 years’ experience as a registered nurse and midwife and I am passionate about helping people develop the mindset to be the best they can be. This solid foundation in health science together with a safe, sensible and caring approach will empower you to achieve your goals using my skills in counselling, hypnosis and mindfulness.
I am a professional clinical hypnotherapist, mindfulness practitioner and meditation teacher.
Receive safe, sensible and effective hypnotherapy care and treatment.
Call me at Empowered Self Hypnotherapy to discuss how I can help you.
My educational background includes:
- Certificate IV in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Master of Nursing (Child and Family Health)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Midwifery)
- Mindfulness based stillness meditation teacher (Gawler foundation)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT and Mindfulness) training
- Gut Directed Hypnotherapy training